On Monday, I was at a bar. A middle aged man was chatting to me. I let him because I thought he was funny and why not talk to new people? Well, it turned sour when he told me he “knew” that I wanted to suck his dick.
We were having a good time chatting and you have to shit all over it with that? Can’t you treat me like human being? And not just a hole you’d like to shove your old cock into?
It really bummed me out. I didn’t fight with him. I just ignored him. There’s no reason to get in an argument with a drunkie (I’ve learned that). And for a short while, I felt that common panic of: “I can’t ever come back here. He’ll just always put me in an awkward spot.”
"I shouldn’t talk and laugh with guys at bars because they automatically assume I want to sleep with them."
But fuck that. I’m going to talk to who I want to talk to. I’m not going to let it give me anxiety and affect how I live.
Men: Just because a girl is nice to you, doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you. And if you assume so and she blows you off, don’t get angry. Just go home and masturbate with your tears because you’re an asshole.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
Favorite Movies → Mononoke Hime (1997)
"Never. He is life itself. He is not dead, San. He is here right now, trying to tell us something: that it’s time for both of us to live."
I had a bunny like this. An “eyeliner bunny”.
But my dad accidentally left the hatch open and he escaped.